Functional Behavior Assessments
Include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Interview of staff, student (if applicable) and parent
- Student record review
- Observation of the student in school and, if requested, home
- Data collection
Additional: Behavior Intervention Plan
- Ongoing support and training for the teacher and staff regarding the implementation of effective behavior management strategies within the classroom
- Guiding the classroom teacher to develop individual and/or group contingencies to increase student performance
- Individual Assessments (PEAK, VB-MAPP, ABLLS-R, AFLS, IGLR)
- Consultation for the student’s program, developing individualized curriculum, reinforcement and teaching procedures
- Functional Behavior Assessments, brief, Functional Analyses and Behavior Intervention Plans
Include: record review, interviews, data collection, observations and a review of the modalities of Applied Behavior Analysis used in the program (e.g. Discrete Trial, Natural Environment Teaching, Incidental Teaching, shaping, chaining, and reinforcement).
Organizational Behavior Management (OBM) for Schools
OBM examines the school district environment and involves systems analyses, management, training, and performance improvement.
Includes: Observation and evaluation of classroom and social environments, identifying processes and conducting needs analysis, implementing interventions to increase school metrics (e.g. motivation, performance and outcomes, manager/supervisory skills, staff and student/parent/guardian service interactions/routines), evaluation of intervention(s) through data collection and sustainability plan for the district to continue after consultation concludes.